Saturday, October 31, 2009

Panic help?

i experiencing panic attacks recently and i am getting help. it is hard for me to get out of the house sometimes (but not impossible!) i have started to go back to school but only part time! things are getting easier but it doesnt help that i really dont like change! when thins change (just simple things like changing my bedroom around or getting a new sofa) i just wondered if anyone else has been through something like this and has any tips on how i can get through this period of my life happily and regain my life back! im only 14! thanks!
Answer:
your hormones pay a role with you, don't er react and try to find rest in classic music or silence. a walk along the beach can do wonders
See panic attacks at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... on page 8.
If you are not already seeing a professional therapist, I would begin by asking your parents to allow you to go to one. Then I would seek out a facility where you can get help from both a phychologist and a psychiatrist. The psychiatrist can help by giving you medications that will lesson your anxieties while you work through your fears with the phychologist.
I have been through the same type of things (though I was in my 30s at the time), so don't think you are alone. Many people go through this, and you've do the hardest part in taking the first step to get help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net