Saturday, October 31, 2009

Overthink so much that I come to feel negative towards people I love?

Like when I am apart for like a week from my friend whom I have a big crush on and he doesn't contact me, or only very minimal contact, I would start thinking that he is tired of me, or he is seeing some girl, or he doesn't want to hang out anymore. It gets so bad, the next time we meet, I feel resentment towards him, even though he is very nice to me and he hasn't done a thing. It is so bad now that I actually have to put aside that resentment and careful not to let it show when we meet. It's getting worse because fact is we haven't been meeting up recently
Answer:
you r choosing to listern to ur mind, instead,of listening to ur body, it dosn't lie !!..but takes practice to listen , tell the mind to b quiet , and then feel about it..... enjoy what u have now, because everything changes,or it'll go bad, then u'll indulge in regret, don't hold on, let it move !

u want to know what l mean ? read "the power of now " by Eckhart Tolle ...
Grow up and dont second guess everybodys actions
this is not a healthy relationship. even though you love each person , you should not be acting this way . you have self esteem issues and probably some post traumatic stress you need to subdue.
if you two are in a relationship and he doesn't call then he's an asshole. if you are just friends and you have a crush on him then he's not obligated to call.
try to be a little more confident in yourself, keep yourself busy and stop thinking so much about him when you are apart.
and also feel free to hate people. it's a very liberating feeling. i hate everybody and not because i have something against them, but because i enjoy it
all the best
xoxo
I know how you feel, but you must know that those thoughts are irrational...the evidence is that you named what is going on and you really know it.

Instead of reminding yourself over and over about those negative thougths. You need to tell yourself not to trust those thoughts.

Instead of thinking you can't trust your friend, it is your thoughts that are not trustworthy.

Another thing, when you begin to think that way, ask youself, "is there evidence of this?" Really probe your memory. Did he do ANYTHING that would cause you to think that?

If not, then the culprits are those darn thoughts trying to trip you up.

I hope that makes some sense.
All you have are trust issues which can be fixed. You ever tried calling him? You cant get mad at someone if you don't make an effort to contact them. And for the person that said you have post-traumatic stress disorder you would have to have had an disturbing outside event for you to have that so tell him to shove it. Your perfectly fine
I've been there and i know what your'e going through. I'm guessing someone has hurt you pretty badly in the past and you're having a hard time trusting. It took me almost a year to begin to trust after a past relationship went sour. I started secondguessing everything from friendships to family members to teachers. I spent some time talking to a teacher iw as close to and let my friends in on what was going on in my head and they all helped me to work through it. it juts takes time and its something you can grow out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net