Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok so lately I feel like Im on the verge of remembering something major.?

I cant sleep, Im like wicked paranoid today and its kinda like I cant stuff one more thing inside of me (nope not even cake). I just feel like something is going to blow up. I had a 2.5 hr session with my therapist yesterday and I really opened up but now Im still open. I cant hide anything anymore. What do I do? I dont want to blow up in the middle of work or have a panic attack in front of everyone.
Answer:
yes- it sounds like you need to push a bit more to open the floodgates and release whatever comes forth. if you are not fit to be at work today (or tomorrow) then you must call in sick: mental problems are JUST as real as physical ones and you should not feel like a malingerer for taking a day or two off. if you can't perform then you're better off at home away from work stress.

maybe you should try hypnotherapy as a way to remember the major event: it can work sometimes and has been very beneficial to those in your situation. your current therapist can advise you about this.
It's hard when you get to that level.it all has to come out. Try breathing exercises, or punching on a pillow, any relaxation techniques.
Or take a mental health day and make yourself cry with a weepy movie, and open those floodgates.good luck, and congratulations on reaching this important day,.
call your therapist right now. You also need sleeping meds. Your mind needs the rest, it is responding to lack of sleep.
wow except the fact that a 2.5 session is huge and you REALLY did move forward with your life getting a lot of crap out of you and I would make a date with yourself and go get a mani and a pedi or an ice cream sundea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net