Sunday, October 25, 2009

OMG what illness do I have?

dear diary,
I binged ate today.I was so depressed that I made myself throw up,but not a whole lot.When I couldnt find anything to eat I started shaking and I began to get impatient.I was so miserable up to now.After I found something to eat I ate a whole lot of it,and like I said I made myself throw up but now a whole lot.After that I was depressed and I was just laying down in my bed looking at mid air and I almost cried.a few weeks ago I almost committed suicide I had went in the medicine drawer and held my dads pill bottle and I almost opened it and put it all in my mouth.I wanted to die so bad I didnt wanna feel all these emotions anymore sadness,anger,and my temper was really low.
Answer:
go see a pyschotherapist and get a proper diagnosis. Dont waste your time on this website.
Severe Depression.

Go to Emergency. Or to a medi-clinic at least.

SEE A DOCTOR AND TELL YOUR PARENTS!
Where do I begin?
Honey - PLEASE call a hot line. Hell - email me - NOW!
Cause this is either a huge cry for help or you want attention, but either way please talk to someone!
NOW!
depression?? anxiety?? get help sweetie....therapy and a medication regimen from ur therapist would be my advice to you.call a hot line or something...if u need to talk you can msg me.i'll give you my number if u want it and u can call me anytime..thats one of the best things for some one thats depressed...some one to talk to when they're feeling that way..let me know if u need me! my yahoo sn is: daveysmommy9275....good luck! :)
You are experiencing major depression. Do see a psychologist or aa psychiatrist for your condition. take care and stay opimistic.
wow.
what happened to you? to make u this way?
Phone EDAP (eating disorders) on 1800 931 2237 Enter "bulimia" in the WebFerret search engine, your own, or the Google or Wikipedia websites. You are trying to fill an emotional void with food, which never works. Eat a balanced diet of 6 - 8 small meals, with a little protein in each, preceded 20 mins earlier with a large glass of water. Snack on any amount of celery sticks, with the occasional carrot stick, or slices of cucumber in any vinegar. Be a grazer: never become hungry! Set reminders, memos %26 alarms in your cellular mobile phone, and always carry a supply of food %26 water with you. See http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris... on page 4: anger %26 practise daily one of the 5 relaxation methods on page 2, and read it in full. See your doctor and ask for a referral.
really anything but it really dosent make any differec what we say the only person that could say for sure is a doc and that where you should have went when you were suicidal!
sounds like a serious case of depression and anxiety hindering on the brink of an eating disorder
http://sensitive-psychoworld.blogspot.co...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net