Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay, something is wierd with my mom. She can't stand loud noises or strong smells or feelings What's up?


Answer:
She needs to talk to her doctor. These could be neurological changes that require attention. I'm assuming this is a new development for her?
crazy
yes, she must be getting old.
is she on chemo?
she's weak..
very sensitive sensors
can you say menopause?
Maybe she is autistic. Autistic people react differently to what your describing about your mom
she may have a brain issue and u should notify a doctor
she is ill keep loud noises down-strong odors use air freshners or the solid freshners.
I wonder if it is menopause or pre-menopause? I'm in my forties and I developed a sensitivity to loud noises about the same time my menstrual cycle became irregular.
Ok, she is either knocked-up, or menopausal. They have the same symptoms!! what is her age? A heightened sense of smell is the first sympton of pregnancy!! Or a side-effect of Menopause.
PREGNANT!
Your mom is extremely stressed. Some ppl don't realize how stress affects them and that alone can be a problem. She may be taking on too much and without realizing it may be damaging herself. Best thing to do? She needs to talk to a professional. Get her one ASAP!
menapause or early migranes
Hi.I don't know how old your mom is..Why don't you sit with her ..Tell her you're concerned about her unusual behavior..Ask her if there is something you can do to help her..I'm sure she'll appreciate your concern, and share with you, what she can..Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net