Sunday, October 25, 2009

On waking up in the morning I sometimes wonder if it`s worth while living another day. What can I do about it?


Answer:
JUMP
See a doctor.
join theclub :-)
god gave u the gift of life, and seeing as your using a computer, you can obviously afford it and many other things. so for crying out loud shut up and be happy with what others like the poor in africa crave for.
find a church and find God. Get counseling with a pastor or deacon. It is worth living!

Get out more meet some friends.
either see a doctor, or change your environment, or both. if your not in a positive environment, it can lead to depression.
Just think that you only got one life so get the best out of it. when its over than it's too late to be alive again. let time go by and go with it.
First of all find out why you feel this way and try to fix it. Nothing is ever as bad as it seems . Maybe just talking with a friend or someone you love and trust. If not get some professional help as life is to short to waste any time being unhappy. The very best of luck to you and hang in there.
I understand more than you know . I am on anti-depressants , and although they do help , the situation of my life is the primary reason for my depression . You really should see a Dr. and try some anti-depressants. You'll really notice a difference after you've been on them a couple of weeks . Give it time . I do believe that most people go through periods in their lives where they are down and feel like they don't want to go on . I've learned to keep remembering that this is just a phase . I know of a few people who committed suicide and have seen the devastation that happens to families . Suicide is truly a permanent solution to temporary problems . See your Dr. , and find a good therapist if necessary . This too shall pass , I promise .
i feel the same way. Get some good meds and a good therapist or if your lucky tell a friend or family member who will hear you out.
Me friend here said wake up to her in de mornings n she'll show ya a good time!! x x x
You need to realize that you can better and finally wake up feeling the opposite way. Change your enviroment and daily activities.
If you are serious about this, please get counseling. It sounds bad, but you need to talk to someone and find out what you don't like. Is it your job, your faith, your environment. You may have depression, and may need medical treatment. I know several people with depression and it is tough. You need to get some help. If it is not clinical depression, then think to yourself what is so horrible with your life and take the positive steps to fix it. Trust me, it is never as bad as it seems, there are plenty of options besides calling it quits. Only you con be responsible for your happiness, so make it work! Good luck!
I feel the same.
I've tried for seventeen years:-
anti depressants of all kinds
ECT
Reiki
Fasting
Vitamins and minerals
Healthy diet
Fish oils and other supplements
Psychotherapy
Stopping smoking
Exercise
Yoga

So I can't help I'm afraid
Think about this if anyone in this world should have thought about that is Jesus because people who should worship him basically turned their backs on him and he died a horrible physical death for us. That who to me is the only person in this world who should have thought like that. Everyone else should snap out of the funk that their in because no matter what someone out their always has it worse then you its what they decide to do with it that matters roll with the punches or get run over. p
I don't have any great answers for you because I am currently suffering from a similar deep depression myself. I am working through it by going to therapy and taking meds and am slowing working through it. Please though, don't listen to these ignorant answers people here are giving you. Just try to live one day, one moment at a time. It gets easier, I promise you, it just takes time. If you need someone to talk to who understands, email me.
You may need to go to the doctor and get a prescription of some antidepressants. They really work well for me. Take care you well fill better .
definatley go to the doctor, but only if you trust them. My boyfriend went to the doc with depression but got laughed at.

If you feel like that each day, you could benefit from cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) because this is based on breaking the negative cycle of thought pattens which can become dominating.

Good luck
Realize that it is a 'depression of the moment' . Don't let your mood always boss you around. Just by getting up you are taking steps to counter this mood. Try finding ways of dealing with the problems in your everyday life.
you have clinical depression, need to se psychiatrist and get on meds.
Ur going through a phase of depression. It's normal %26 everyone goes through something like that at least once in their lives...I know I did, many times.
The best 2 things to prevent depression is useful, active employment %26 a strong binding relationship with someone u can trust %26 confide in.
I realise that many people may lack the ability to get either or both of these, so I can only tell u that u should avoid thinking of wethare or not another day is worth living or not..u should live it for all it's worth, the good %26 the bad. Live it %26 fill it with usefulness to others %26 to urself, change ur routine every once in a while, do things u've never done before, esp. simple things, %26 I hope that in a few days u'll start to feel different.
Look hun, we all go through ups n downs, I blve that we all have stories, and at some point and time, everyone says why bother? Here is why? I do bcuz I love, of who it would hurt if I didn't try. God LOVES me more than that. I can't help someone else if I am not here tomoroww. Always will need a rian bow and to see them u need rain. Becuz one voice makes a difference. I am not a quitter. Besides a hundred, more like a kiss hug, kids, love, bttrflys, smile and mayy more assorted things.

Theire is ALWAYS someone having a tuffer time than U. Share how u r feeling, by lifted up on the wings of LOVE. That is xprssd best when it is found in the Good LORD above.

Tommorow will be bttr, but u have to be there to see it.
God bless u hope it makes u think of why u need to bthr to try!
I went to a very experienced doctor of Chinese Medicine. After one treatment, for the first time since -- well, I didn't know when -- I felt hope for my future. I also felt peace and joy. I didn't realize I'd been so depressed for so long until she healed me. It cost only $40 for the doctor, plus about $20 for herbal medicine for 2 weeks. The herbal medicine is powerful. She routed energy to my mind with the acupuncture. I began to understand my thoughts and feelings more clearly and to make better decisions. She is the real deal. She used to head Traditional Chinese Medicine at a hospital in China.

Herbal medicine used to thrive in Western culture until the wise women who held power in their communities as natural healers were killed as "witches" by bloodthirsty conquerors. This occurred during the "witch hunts" in Europe from the 14th through 17th centuries. However, surviving cultures like the Chinese still have traditions of natural medicine intact. Herbal medicine has none of the dangerous and debilitating (and expensive!) side-effects of pharmaceuticals. Many pharmaceuticals are made from natural medicine, but I hear the drug companies tweak the molecular structure so they can patent a drug to profit from it. This makes the drug no longer a natural fit with our bodies and side-effects result.
send me all your money then jump under a bus
i felt like that allday but there other people out there who feel the same get yourself to he doctor and they will offer you support theres counceling and help lines prozac and speaking to friends and family helped me.theres llways a light at the end of the tunnel.as for the pratt who suggested twobottles of paracetamol ignore that it a nasty thing to say.i hope you find the help that you care for take care and god blessxxxxxxx
See a doctor soon.you need help. Talk to a friend.our talk to mee on line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net