Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok so this is a problem...?

i know this is in the wrong catagory but it is a mental problem so anyway im having a party coming up here in..about 2 weeks and all this week im planning on making the invitations and i want to invite about 6 or 7 girls..the problem is 2 of those girls are well..they both invited me to their parties but.i don't know if they will get along well with the other girls that i know from my church. but the other 2 girls i met at backetball and the other at my dance studio. so i can't decide to invte them or not because if i don't invite them the guest list will be cut down to 5 girls! so my question is should i invite the other 2 girls or not? thanks for the answers!
Answer:
Hmmm...tough question! In my experience, it's always better to invite people you know will enjoy each other and get along. Otherwise, everyone will feel uncomfortable and the party won't be as fun. If you think the girl from your dance studio would get along fine with your church friends, then I would invite her. Just make extra sure that you introduce her to the rest of your friends and help her feel comfortable.

Have fun at your party!
Invite them. Drama is what makes parties memorable.
Smokes man - Invite who you want - all and sundry. It's not your problem if they don't get on - it's theirs.

AND if they don't it'll be fun to watch.
not everyone that you invite is going to actually show up anyways, so I always invite some extra people so that they don't feel bad, and I end up with the riight amount of people I wanted in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net