Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok i have really really bad anxiety?

i had to be taken ot of school this year when it started it was soo bad im so misserible i take paxil and buspar i have taken many diff things nothing seems to be working i feel like im loseing my mind nothing i think makes much sinse and i want my old life back...anyway my question is my parents r makeing me start school again this aug i no i cant make it i have anxitey attacks so bad i cant make it throught the school day its exreme torture my parents wont even think about home schooling and they no if they send me to school im going to fail b/c i cant concentrate if u have anxitey u no how hard it is and to be in school for 7 hours like i told my parents right now i feel like im loseing my mind much less even care about school im tireing to set my mind stright i got the thearpy and all i dont no what to do im in 9th grade i have to have my life backk please anyone no any meds that might work or any cheap homeschooling programs please anythign will help/
Answer:
xanax helps me thru the rough periods of anxiety.
But it is very addictive, so I am careful with the amount and how often I take it.

Try this link. They offer resources and a community for support.
one word.. Klonopin!

It works wonders for me
sweetheart i used to be just like you. it took many painful experiences to realize that things will work out. i had panic and anxiety attacks unitl my mid 30's. i am 39 now, going through a divorce, might lose my job, and lots of other stuff and i'll be ok. it settles down as you age.
You really have to talk to your doctor! Tell him you're not happy, that your meds are not working, and that your anxiety is still affecting your everyday life! I took Effexor XR and it worked WONDERS for me. Make sure whatever medicine you're prescribed- take it exactly as directed, and at the same time everyday. Effexor XR is pretty strong stuff, so when you miss a dose even by an hour or two, it can make you feel really strange. Please talk to your doctor and your parents about the meds and how you still feel. Also, you need to give the meds atleast a couple weeks to see if they're helping at all. Hang in there- life will get better!
I know just have you feel. I have the same problem. No one can even begin to know what it's like to go through what you are. ( unless they have been there) . It feels like you can't live throw another day. Tell your parents that you need more help the medicine is just not working. Effexor XR is the last thing you want to try. It can really be hard to get off of. And the side effects can start if you are 1 hour late taking it. Ask your parents to read up on anxiety and panic disorder. I have had it for 8 years and most days are very hard for me. I take medicine but the doctor said I need more. xanax does help some. Good luck You will be in my prays
I had some medical problems that disrupted my autonomic nervous system in highschool. I had always had a fair amount of anxiety around people due to insecurities, but after I got sick it was horrible. I was shaking and sweating all the time. I tried every drug out there and finaly found lexapro 20mg and that seem has helped. I 've tried all the xanxas and klopins with different SSRIs but they eventually made my mind very depressed after years of taking benzos. I recommend lexapro, but you also must determine in your mind to beat this anxiety crap by fighting through it each day and teaching yourself not to care about what others are thinking about you.. because they aren't.
I pretty much know how you feel. I'm going into the 9th grade also this august and I have pretty bad anxiety. I get panic attacks and you are right its really hard to make it through the school day. I take Klonopin and Lexapro at low doses..Klonopin did help ALOT when I was younger but be careful..it is very addicting and when I tried to wean off of it I went through horrible withdrawls. I would suggest trying a different SSRI (like lexapro or zoloft). One thing that helps me alot when Im having a panic attack is to think "this WILL pass and eventually go away." Also I look forward to things like fun things I am doing on the weekend or something like that. I always remember the saying "This too shall pass." Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net