Sunday, October 25, 2009

Opinion of drug abuse?

judgemental much or aware.?
Answer:
I'm not judmental about it at all. If anything, I'm a bit too understanding. I have gone as far as to give a homeless person who is obviously an addict money...the way I think of it is that unfortunately, the chances of that homeless person getting clean is nill, so why not at least ease his suffering? I've been through addiction and it is simply hell on earth. Nothing, nothing can compare in magnitute, except death. And I believe that 99%, if not 100% of addicts do not choose to be addicts. It is a person's choice to initially take drugs and that's the big mistake in life.but once certain people do take drugs, the drugs take a hold of them and they are done for. Nobody wants to be a drug addict. To not start is huge. And once a person is addicted, they have a responsibiltiy and (usually) a choice to get clean, though it's very difficult. But in the throes of addiction, the person is not to blame.
my opinion on drug abuse is that the people who do drugs have problems that they just cant deal with so they turn to dope
My feelings toward drug use will certainly differ than many others, however some will see it the same way.

I am not at all judgemental towars drug use, more aware. I can see, as a teen wanting to experience what so many others are doing, to chase the rush, and to be accepted.

I, am a recovering addict...I battled drug and alcohol use for 16 years of my life, and it really got me no where except lost, and trouble.

I have lost jobs, cars, family, and friends. I've seen friends die with a needle still in their arm, before I could do anything to help them..

I know from experience where it can take someone, and what can happen in the end...so, my opinion on it is what my life is, disaster, death...there is a place I go that speaks of the road leading to..jails, institutions, or death.I have seen two out of the three.

I have found a way, like many others to escape from that mess, and I know I rambled on, but I hope answered your question.
I think that some people can handle drugs, some can't. If you have self control and are knowledgeable about what you're taking, I don't see anything wrong with recreational drug use. I don't call it "abuse" because that implies that you have a problem. It becomes a problem when you are no longer just doing it for fun sometimes.
it is used to cover up past abuse or major problems, should be treated, not penalized by the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net