Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay i stayed up all night i just cant sleep!?

okay when itry to sleep i try and try nothng then i get out of bed i get really nervious and makes me more scard then i already am help me please!!!!
Answer:
That's exactly how I felt as I was becoming depressed. Don't worry, visit my "Antidepressant That Works" page. Relax and take care of yourself... you're going to be fine:
http://www.geocities.com/seabulls69/anti...
How long haven't you slept? You need to rebuild your rhythm again.

Go see a doctor... Those little yellow pills e.g. Valium helps but not too good for long-term use...
Lay down, close your eyes, and repeat this over and over in your head:

"But I don't want to fall asleep."

Feel a sense of despair come over you as you say that to yourself. Man, you're trying to stay awake so hard, but your body just will not cooperate. Keep telling yourself, "But I don't want to fall asleep."

This WILL work if you try it.
Well i may not be the best person to answer this cause i am a functioning insomniac, but basically you just need to calm down. One of the biggest problems is the fact that people get worried that they cant sleep, and of course then they wont sleep, its a self fullfilling prophecy. To get over your sleep anxiety try some of thes things, its what my neurologists told me to do, i just dont listen.
First milk actually does work
Second dont do any thing in your bedroom that is not sleep related, dont watch tv there, dont have your office there, nothing dont read in bed etc.. If you train your self that your bed is only for sleep than your body will soon come on to the idea as well.
Third if you are having problems sleeping on a continueing basis then seek the help of aphysicain, most people have trouble every once and a while and dont require drugs or other therapies.
Fourth dont be afraid to try some over the counter sleep medicine, for some it can work.
fifth figure out what the real problem is, could it be stress from school work or family? Perhaps guilt or some other emotional problem, like a loved one dying etc. if you have some other underlying issue address this because it is normally the root of the problem.
Sixth if your of age try having a couple of drinks of alcohol, not sugar stuff or anything mixed with caffeine. If i absolutly have to sleep i will usally drink a couple belts of scoth, it helps take the edge off you know.
And finally dont drink or eat anything sugary or with caffeine for about four hrs before you plan to sleep.
Hope this helps!
When I'm manic and having a hard time sleeping, I take benadryl. The diphenhydramine should knock you out.
Sleep interruptions are a typical symptom of clinical depression. May I suggest you look at the other discussion on this topic? (link below). Also review my answers.

Hope it helps.
same
If this an ongoing problem go see your doctor. There are ways of helping you. That includes medication, natural supplements, relaxation techniques, and many other ways to sleep.
The last 2 months i have had siimilar problems. Its horriible. I have tried almost everything. The one thing i can say is try and stay away from drugs, they messed me up more than before or at least xanax did, i think it screwed my sleep pattern all up and deprived me of stage 3 and 4 sleep, now my body just dreams all the time when i actually do sleep. Maybe try ambien cr but only take it for a week or two... you don't want to become addicted cuz then its even harder to get off. I also try melatonin which works sometimes for me, it makes me sleepy. I'd try that first then if that doesnt work go for the ambien. Good luck! And your not alone, many people have sleep problems.
can be due to stress mental emotional issues physical condition sleep disorder try to see a doctor and get a physical and then can get proper treatment and possibly medication you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net