Saturday, October 31, 2009

Organizing my life...?

I think I may have OCD. I am not sure. But I have to have things done a certain way and always done. Things like house cleaning, a to do list, and sanitization, staying on top of college homework, keeping family, boyfriend, and friends all situated, etc. I know life doesn't always allow perfection, God I know that! But it seems like lately I can't get anything done, I can't concentrate, and I can't balance like I used to. I used to be on top of my game and always prided myself for that. I've lost my touch that I so badly need. Does anyone have any tips of what they do to organize their lives? Or to get happy and satisfied with what they accomplish day to day? Tips, evaluation, and ideas are greatlt appreciated.
Answer:
Follow the K.I.S.S. principle and get help if you are over the top. Get rid of the things in your life that are unnecessary or unhelpful

Good luck
This is where you need to look for help as you are not functioning and obviously in distress. You may be getting depressed and need to be evaluated for that and for the severity of your ocd symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net