Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok this is really weird..?

It has happened quite a few times before the sats we had been doing practice tests and after i do them i get this picture in my mind that im going to get this many marks.. it comes true sometimes i try to think of higher marks to make me feel better but that never comes true only the random pictures in my mind, i also sometimes get them in my dreams.. What is this?
Answer:
I think I know how you feel. Sometimes when Im taking tests in math or whatever I see my score coming back to me and its pretty low. Even on standardized tests. I think what part of it is is that you are worrying about your grades and therfore you are seeing this. Thats what happens to me, I get worked up over and test and then I start panicking and seeing my grades fail, or getting like 10 wrong. Its really annoying and creepy, but Its really nothing to worry about. I mean, your definately not alone because I know how you feel even and im sure lots of other people too! So like I said, I think most of it is just stress. Hang in there and relax hon!
Your so stressed out that your getting stress visions. Sometimes you focus on them so much that they some true because you spend so much time worrying than actually studying. Trust me, take a break. Don't let things get the best of you.
It's just ur anxiety, sometimes u are so nervous to the point were it just messes with the way you do things. I have the same problem many times. You just have to relax and study really hard so u feel confident u will do good. Take deep breathes before, during, and after you test.
Always try your best (to do anything) and then think positive (about the result).
This is just your subconcious setting goals for yourself and without you realizing it you are achieving them sometimes. Its just a coincidence its the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net