Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ok..I'm trying something else tomorrow..maybe finally this will help?

ok...I have an anxiety problem ...it's been taking over my life for a long time...I really want to feel better..the dr. I see was nice enough to come to my house....(he's too far for me to travel to)...I've been on effexor xr for about 6 months....he also wants me to take remeron...he thinks both together will be good for me...wish me luck :) What do you guys think?
Answer:
I have anxiety/panic attacks and I hate them! I have had them for over a year, my doctor put me on prozac and so far it helps ( a lot of my family members have panic attacks too and they all take prozac as well), she also put me on xanax for whenever I have a attack. The best thing for me is that when I feel one coming on I will go for a walk, or do something that I like to get my mind off of it. I hate taking medications so I dont take the xanax unless I Have too and if I have too I only take half a pill. trust me things will get better. Just be sure and have someone to talk to.
I hope the best for you!
Ask your doctor to treat your anxiety attacks without recourse to drugs. Read the under-mentioined article and discuss with your doctor or ask him to refer you to a Nutritional Doctor or a Clinical Nutritionist.

Usually people suffering from anxiety have a prediabetic insulin resistance that can be tested medically.

You can also test it with the home test called NBI.
Getting this self help program made all the difference in my life and it really saved it too! Its a little expensive but very worth it!!

Attacking Anxiety %26 Depression
Phone # 1-800-944-9428
http://www.stresscenter.com

You may possibly get such good results that you won't need medication later! Take care!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net