Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please help me?

Sometime I will be walking or something and all of the suddent I will get really hot and dizzy and I will feel almost detached from my body, and I will just like鈥onder鈥hat is this? What is this ground that I am walking on? Am I real? How can everything be solid? What is everything? Are we real? And it is just so weird and I like freak out. It鈥檚 so unreal, like thinking on a whole new level. It鈥檚 like time just slows down and it so weird.


So what exactly is happening? This really freaks me out.
Answer:
Something as important as this should be answered by a doctor:Please make an appointment, don't count on an answer from people you don't know that may not have a medical background.
Your body may be low on something. Like an iron defficincy. or something like that. go to your doc. and talk to him, he will prolly do a blood test to see if you have any defficincys or what no.
It def sounds like a physical problem that may be brain related or something other then that.See a doctor.
Get yourself to a doctor, or have your parents get you checked out. I don't know how old you are, but you should have that checked. Laack of oxygen makes people get fuzzy headed. Maybe there is a circulatory problem or something going on with your brain. That would freak me out too. It's worth a trip to the doc.
You may need to get checke dout for diabetes.

My grandmother kept feeling dizzy and then the doctor checked her and sure enough she had it.

i hope this helps you!!
Sounds to me like a panic attack, but you might want to get a complete physical and tell the doc about how you are feeling.

I don't get panic attacks, but a friend of mine does and she described those feelings as well. I faint sometimes from low blood pressure and some of the feelings you (and my friend) have described are similar to what happens to me before I faint...it's a difficult feeling to describe but you've done a pretty good job of it.

I suggest a complete checkup. Good luck to you.
Please consult a doctor. its serious!!! maybe physical weakness..Eat more too!!and Drink lots of water!!
well first of all dont panic it will just make you scared which can leave to a panic attack u can have a syndrome or diabetes, or ur just low on something dont worry
If it is accompanied by nausea, disorientation, hunger and a mild panic sensation it is probably low blood sugar.

Otherwise, your brain is a very powerful tool. You can fool yourself into all kinds of illusions. Remember that just because you have thoughts running through your head they aren't necessarily good thoughts. Control your mind. Nobody else will.

Good luck.
water or essential nutrient shortage
or toxic air /water
ear infection
poor vision incorrect glasses prescription
stress/worry fear of ? could cause it

Be Blessed and get professional help in those areas

Jon
Ps time slowing down ?? that's indicative of lack of sleep
drug reactions
or LOL u need
a new watch !
Go a doctor now. It might be just a deficiency that can be fix with suplement. But it might be brain cancer or something. GO TO A DOCTOR
I would go to the doctor, because that could be really serious, or it might not be. I would go and get it checked out though, just to be sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net