Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please help me out here! That'd be awesome. :)?

How can you make your voice sound hoarse? I really don't want to go somewhere, and I'm trying to sound sick. How do I do that in a short amount of time ( no more than an hour or two ). I know it sounds stupid, but if there are any ways to do that please tell me! thanks.
Answer:
The way to do that is to be as adult about things as possible. If you do not want to attend an event, then politely decline. Say simply that you will not be attending, and that you do not care to discuss the matter any further. Lying (purposefully deceiving) is childish, and will come back to haunt you in the end.

Be a person of your word. Others will respect you for it. Lie, and others will learn never to trust you.
I dont that making your voice sound like that can be a good thing and im not sure theres any way to make it sound liek you sick that fast but i would say yelling really loud would be the only way i could think of.. i know after going somewhere loud like a party or concert that lataer on my voice sounds aweful.. but you could also try other ways of sounding sick if your really need to get out of something like a stuffy/runny nose, fake cough.. just try to sound like crap basically : ]
sry if that didnt help
thats just wrong!
You could also go the phlegmy route and drink some milk.
if you don't wanna go somewhere, why not just say so, and don't go..?? simple..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net