Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please help me with my BIG problem!! I just need a advice from you...it's about me being really angry,Thanks

I am a normal person you can say, but when any little problem comes up even something so small or me being jealous makes me really angry and that happens very often.I loose control and I do things I regret later...things like hurt the other person's feelings really badly because of something really "stupid"that happened,but when I get angry I don't realize how small and stupid those things are and I know those things are not worth me getting so mad about it.I need to know what can I do to make me more of a "normal"person and how can I control my anger??when you get angry what do you do?I am only 18 and I don't want any thing to do with getting professional help,I just want a advice from you!
Answer:
If you desire to change this negative behavior then you have it within your very own reach to make that change. Try meditation, you can find how to do it on the Internet. It will help you to heal parts of your soul that need healing and it will help center yourself and give you a deep Spiritual understanding. My boyfriend is going through this journey right now because he also has anger issues. And you wouldn't believe how he was able to overcome this simply by meditating twice a day for 10 minute sessions. Mediation helps you to find your inner self or your unconscious self and therefore bring to the surface all these bad feelings, and learn to deal with them in more positive ways. It takes a lot of self control to overcome this and change the bad into good.
haha. sounds like ur BI-POLAR! (gets emotional easily)
ummm..be around the color blue. Theres test tht the color blue calms you down. and if ur not around blue, think of it.
breath in reath out too.

and when ur gettin mad, just VIRTUALLY in ur MIND slap urself. and say THATS A STUPID THING TO GET MAD BOUT

good luck =]
This has worked for me for years, when I get upset or angry about something, I get a pen and paper and write it down, What, Why , and how to handle it. This gives me time to consider my reactions to the situation. I still fly off the handle sometimes, but its a planed reaction....Nuf Said
It sounds like you might be bipolar. Look up a website on bipolar symptoms and see if you have a lot of the same symptoms. If you do then go to the doctor and explain your situation and see if their might be a medication you can take; a lot of people are bipolar without even realizing it. One thing I tend to do when I get really angry is walk away. If I know I’ll just end up hurting someone’s feeling I tell people “I’m in a very bad mood and I’m going to my room don’t bother me until I calm down or I could say something I’ll regret”. When you are by yourself you tend to calm down faster and rationalize with yourself. “Is this something I should really be mad about?” “Am I just overreacting?” You will be able to put your feelings and the situation into a better perspective and then you’ll know how the situation should be dealt with. Hope this was helpful and good luck.
Listen to Elo. Relax. Realize that you'll be on this earth for 80 years or so, so the little things really are LITTLE things.
Okay, it sounds like you have anger issues. You don't give nearly enough information to even begin to suggest bipolar disorder. I don't know what these people are talking about!! Plenty of people have anger issues who are not bipolar.

Try an anger management course or some self help to deal with your temper, your anger and the ways that you deal with it. Relaxation techniques, deep breathing, meditation, regular exercise and yoga can help you become a more relaxed person.
don't be worry..
actually, when you are getting angry just wash your face then count until 10. and say "relax" in your mind..

Or you must have a pray more often to calm your mind
you are really bi polar.and you said that you do not want to get professional help so i am going to tell you this find your closet friend or even a family member that you are real close to and talk to them and see it that helps to talk to some one that you can trust.
Even "normal" people get angry when the situation warrants it. I believe the difference is that most people can quickly distinguish situations that warrant instant anger and reaction from situations that maybe aren't too serious and don't require a strong or immediate reaction. Many times our first reaction to something is to lash out and hurt the other person as much (or more) than we were hurt...whether it's an insult, jealousy, etc. Some of this reaction may be justified...some may not. It has been my experience that some of this overreaction may be hormonal (I was a lot more reactionary as a teenager), and some overreaction is just inexperience in dealing with emotions, situations, and how to control them. The good news is that unless there is an organic problem that would require medication, chances are that you can learn to control your emotions %26 reactions to hurtful situations. While there's nothing wrong with seeking professional help, you may want to start with a library or bookstore's self-help section. There are a lot of books out there dealing with what you're talking about. Maybe also talk with an adult who has been through what you are going through now %26 see how they dealt with it. Also try keeping a journal %26 keep track of daily situations %26 how you reacted to them. Over time you may see a pattern %26 figure out how to change it. Good luck! There's definitely a sense of satisfaction when you learn how to control your emotions when needed!
Well, I have basically the same problem. I get really, really angry, really, really easily. Although no one answering this question can say whether or not you have bi-polar disorder, it could be a possibility. HOWEVER, bi-polar disorder usually involves many emotions, not just anger. I have been diagnosed with bordeline personality disorder, which is kind like a step down from bi-polar disorder, and like you, I don't like psychiatric help, I think it's nonsense. They don't know who you really are (like your friends and family do) and most of the time, they prescribe you whatever medication the pharmaceutical companies are pushing at the time. Your best bet is to talk to the people who know you best, because they can offer the most useful advice. As far as my advice goes, when I get really angry (the kind of anger I can feel roiling in my stomach) I either scream into a pillow or go out in the woods to do it, or I RUN. I RUN LIKE HELL. I'm still trying to learn how to walk away from whatever is making me angry, because when I do that, I can talk about it later to the person who made me angry (if it was a person) Another thing I do is close my eyes and breathe deeply in and out, and in my mind, I picture something expanding and contracting in time with my breathing. Also, if you have a place where you can safely (and legally) do it, try breaking glass bottles. Heave them as hard as you effing can, it's really liberating. I hope this has maybe helped you a little, if you need anything else, send me an email, I'll be glad to give you any other advice you need.
I used to have a temper and would fly off the handle, something I learned from my family because they did it when I was growing up. Problem is, some of them never changed.

You know when you are getting angry so when you feel that coming on, stop and take a deep breath and train yourself not to say anything. The first time is the hardest and you will slip up but each time you do, remember to pull yourself back in and get yourself under control.

And don't forget to apologize to those you have lashed out at no matter who was in the wrong ~ your anger definitely puts you in the wrong. What they do right or wrong reflects on them but your actions reflect on you.
since you're around 18, maybe it could be a homone thing. I'm 20 and still get real cranky sometimes, and if you're under stress, it makes it worse. if you're worried, maybe you should see a doc. and he/she can give you some pills to control hormone level. Just ask them and see.
Best of luck! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net