Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Please help me?

ok about 2 weeks ago.i lost all my memories in an car accedent. can yall tell me what i can do to help me remember stuff again?...thanks
Answer:
The best thing to do is be with family and friends. If you follow your regular schedule something is bond to come back. Plus you can always see a psychiatrist. Hope it works out for you.
Look at photographs you have and see how many people you can remember without anyone telling you their names.
The best person to ask is your doctor.
Some people say to look at pictures and scrapbooks and have people explain them. Sometimes it can jump-spark memory, but not always...
If you lost all your memories you wouldn't know that you did so the best thing to do is contact a doctor.
ask your friends and family to tell you some things that happened
I would say dont get discourage! If you decide to look at picture make fun make like a game.
I saw on tv the other day about one soldier who lost all his short term memory so he had to keep a diary and write down exactly what he did and when. Then he could refer back to it. That could help if you have short term memory problems. But you should probably be getting some professional help. I hope your insurance is covering it.

I've also heard that doing everyday things will eventually bring back sparks of memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net