Tuesday, May 25, 2010

People with slight mental illness walk up and down without any reason..What could be the problem?

related to mental health.
Answer:
This actions can some how acts as a comforter, some people bite their nails, some play with there hair, some repeat words (pronounced differently) over and over in their heads. As for me I JIG. Yes Jig. (Jiggle my knees up and down like a vibrator)
And believe me this can become very embarrassing when you are in the company of other people and the table or surrounding items start to jiggle and I have no idea I'm doing it.
It gets pointed out pretty quickly, but no sooner than it's bought to my attention I 'Start Again'
I have OCD so I get very anxious about alot of things.
I hope this helps.
they are not able to relate their actions with other work they r doing, when they think they start walking without knowing it, trying to recollect something and so, they actions do not coordinate with each other.
The reason is mental illness. They need counselling and treatment. Do not ignore them or insult them. It will aggravate their problem. Give them Indian Mulberry fruit juice. This works on brain cells.
My friend does that, and they say it's his medication. He probably walks 25 miles a day. Also, some people have Anxiety Disorders and OCD, and that will cause it since they are nervous and anxious about it. Actually the exercise is good because sometimes their medication sometimes causes them to gain weight and this helps them keep the weight off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

vc .net